ESV Study Bible video

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ46mI5BVFg]YouTube - Introducing the ESV Study Bible[/ame]

Looks VERY good. Now the real question: How am I going to carry three study Bibles around (ESV Study Bible, Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible, and the Reformation Study Bible)? I'll look even geekier than I do now!

Looks VERY good. Now the real question: How am I going to carry three study Bibles around (ESV Study Bible, Spirit of the Reformation Study Bible, and the Reformation Study Bible)? I'll look even geekier than I do now!

Probably not....:p

I really wish they had chosen a bigger font. Again, another example of Tyndale and the NLT Study Bible one up'ing Crossway and their ESV Study Bible.

I really wish they had chosen a bigger font. Again, another example of Tyndale and the NLT Study Bible one up'ing Crossway and their ESV Study Bible.

Me too. The original Reformation Study Bible (Geneva) had smaller print and there were complaints about it. Then they reprinted it with something like 10.5 point type when they changed to ESV, and it was soooo much better! Too bad Crossway couldn't get it right the first time! However, I suspect this version has too many study tools and it would have been too thick if they had made the type larger. As it is, I doubt most people will want to use it to carry around with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back