Encyclopaedia Puritannica

Status
Not open for further replies.

FivePointSpurgeonist

Puritan Board Freshman
After seeing Paul Washer recommend it, I’ve been using this piece of software for a while now and really appreciate it and wanted to share it if anyone else is interested. It costs $100 and I find it to be worth every cent, I have Logos with lots of puritan works but I find this to be great to use along side it, and in fact even though it looks like it’s software out of the 90s I much prefer searching the puritans in it over Logos. I’ve pulled the description from their website.

”Arm yourself with the Biblical wisdom and great Scriptural insight of over 230 Puritan and Reformed books -- using Encyclopedia Puritannica Project's simple-to-navigate software.

Imagine the ease of referring to Scripture texts alongside these great works with just a click of a button and finding every place in those books where a particular Bible verse is found. Imagine having immediate offline access to the entire Old and New Testaments, two complete commentary sets, plus nine daily devotional works, Scripture reading plans, and 200 other works.

EPP's intuitive design links Puritan and Reformed texts with accurate cross-referencing, extensive glossaries, and powerful navigation tools, WITHOUT Internet access, freeing you to study at any time, in any place, in comfort and security.”

Ive found a review of it where you can see it in use. There is also a demo on the website but with very limited works available bput you’ll get the idea.

I recommend checking it out.

Edit: I recently got it working on my iPad too which is very handy, works on android tablets too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back