Donorbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
I wanted to make you aware of a useful website for collecting donations. I use it to collect support for the Puritan Board:

I'm going to shamelessly ask you consider supporting the costs of hosting and software as I just put not a small amount of money to upgrade the board.

I'm a big fan of Stripe as a payment processing capability. It's easy to set up for individuals like myself or even for non-profits. We use it at both my Church and at a non-profit I chair in Virginia. Setting up a Stripe account is super quick and enables you to receive money via Credit Card or ACH..

Donorbox (https://donorbox.org) makes setting up receiving support super easy. You can set up campaigns and style your donation box. It can help you set up recurring donations and all the things you'd have to code yourself to set up properly and secure.

I wanted to make you aware of a useful website for collecting donations. I use it to collect support for the Puritan Board:

I'm going to shamelessly ask you consider supporting the costs of hosting and software as I just put not a small amount of money to upgrade the board.

I'm a big fan of Stripe as a payment processing capability. It's easy to set up for individuals like myself or even for non-profits. We use it at both my Church and at a non-profit I chair in Virginia. Setting up a Stripe account is super quick and enables you to receive money via Credit Card or ACH..

Donorbox (https://donorbox.org) makes setting up receiving support super easy. You can set up campaigns and style your donation box. It can help you set up recurring donations and all the things you'd have to code yourself to set up properly and secure.

Can I give a kidney?

It's not mine, though. But it still may help.

I tired it out; the two I'm not a computer checks with which is a cross walk or tarffic light was irritating. But other than that works great. Does any page on PB display the status of the monthly target as before or that gone with this new donorbox?

This may be a stupid question. Is there no way to donate directly to the PB with VISA?

This may be a stupid question. Is there no way to donate directly to the PB with VISA?
PB is operated by Rich under his webmaven handle. PB does not exist as any sort of its own official legal organization. If it did, it would be an intermediate step to money going to the exact same pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back