Domain Name postmillennialism.org Free to a Good Home

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology' started by Ed Walsh, Apr 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Walsh

Ed Walsh Puritan Board Junior

Greetings,

I have owned postmillennialism.org for years, and it finally occurred to me that I'm never going to use it. Any takers? It's free. Take a look at what's posted there now: You only get 7 seconds to read the whole site. :)
    Ed

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  2. Ed Walsh

Ed Walsh Puritan Board Junior

I have owned these two domains for some time, and I would like to give them away to anyone who can use them rightly. Lord knows there are loads of Presbyterians that do not deserve the name. But, last time I got a lot of grief over the domain names. True Presbyterian? What do you mean by that? Are you implying that others are not? Well, I still think they could be of some use in the right hands. So please don't yell at me again for offering them for free. If there are no takers, I will just let them slip back into the depths of cyberspace, where that might fall into the wrong hands.

truepresbyterian.com
    truepresbyterian.org​

3. SolaScriptura

SolaScriptura Puritan Board Doctor

Back when I maintained a blog my eldest son thought of the name "thebenaddiction.com" and I thought it was a hilarious play on words.

I've often thought of getting holierthanthou.(something) and using it to parody and rant anonymously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.