Do y'all do Theology here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetbrane

Puritan Board Freshman
Just Kidding.

This is my first post on the Puritan forum.

My name is Bret McAtee and I pastor a small Reformed Church 20 miles South of Lansing Michigan. (Charlotte) I suspect its possible some of y'all have read some of what I have written elsewhere on the internet. Indeed, I discovered you because one of my posts from AcidInk somehow ended up in one of your forums, and consequently someone who saw that post e-mailed me some of the responses it was eliciting.

I don't know how much I'll be around but in case I show up at least I won't be coming out of the blue unannounced.

For The King & The Heavenly Country,

jaybird0827

PuritanBoard Honor Roll
:handshake: Welcome aboard.

Interesting: You say "y'all", you're from Charlotte, but you're not from North Carolina!

crhoades

Puritan Board Graduate
:welcome: Glad to see you join. I'll see if I can get one of the admins to add you to the Politics and Country/World News forums. They are hidden until you are added.

BobVigneault

Bawberator
No theology here. We have no creed but Christ!

Oh yeah, and the Westminster Confession of Faith, the Westminster Standards, the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, the Three Forms of Unity, The Apostles' Creed, The Nicene Creed, The Athanasian Creed, and The Chalcedonian Creed and sometimes the 39 Articles in addition to some form of the Regulative Principle of Worship.

Other than that we really have no creed but Christ.

Welcome to the Board friend! :handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.