Do Jews become Gentiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scriptures that you cited here refers to all of us now being equally blessed by God in the spiritual blessings are now possess in Jesus equally, but still gender distinctions remain, as God only allows men to be pastors and Elders for example!
People who are Jews by physical birth remain Jews once saved....
I can see this is going no where.

The scriptures that you cited here refers to all of us now being equally blessed by God in the spiritual blessings are now possess in Jesus equally, but still gender distinctions remain, as God only allows men to be pastors and Elders for example!
People who are Jews by physical birth remain Jews once saved....
I just qouted you scripture that said there is no difference. Why do you insist on perpetuating this bad argument? Do you take exception to the word of God?

Brother, I don’t want to be rude or ungracious, but it just doesn’t seem like you are aiming for a logical dialogue. I believe your position has been soundly refuted. Obfuscation, equivocation and misdirection are not going to change anything. This last comment regarding gender roles has nothing to do with anything. If you have a logical refutation, I’m all ears otherwise, let’s not waste anymore time.

Last edited:
No difference in regards to spiritual blessings, but still differences based upon Gender and Ethnicity.

I am not sure what you are trying to get at.

Yes, Jewish and Non-Jewish people are different ethnically; that difference (biologically) is what makes some people have dark hair or skin and some light...

Yes, men and women are different biologically...and have different roles in the church in accord with their gender...

That's pretty basic.

The point we are trying to make is that ethnicity has no bearing on someone's status, role, or privilege in the church. None. I really hope we can agree on that.

I fully agree with that statement,as I must be misunderstanding what some are saying here, as I have encountered some who told me that we receive Jewish blood once saved, or that Jews changed into Gentiles once saved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back