December DVD Deal with MORE Additions!

Discussion in 'A Puritan's Mind Updates' started by C. Matthew McMahon, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C. Matthew McMahon

C. Matthew McMahon Christian Preacher

December DVD Special:

From November 27th through December 18th 2006, the All-On One DVD will be offered for a donation of $25 (regularly it is offered for donations of $100), and it will include three new items not previously listed on the current DVD. This is only during the December special that APM is running.

1) It will additionally include the Three Forms of Unity MP3 Series that covers the Heidelberg Catechism, the Canons of Dordt and the Belgic Confession. (Click here for more information on that specific series).

2) It will additionally include all the historical and theological charts (Covenant Theology, Reformation Timeline, English Puritans, Early Church Heresies, etc.) in PDF form. (Click here for more information on the charts.)

3) It will additionally include the Reformation Desktop Wallpapers. (Click here for more info)
    Everything that is regularly on the DVD will be on it (see the APM DVD page for detailed info), but this offer includes everything PLUS the three new additions!​

To order in time for shipping for XMAS (not Christmass) go here:

http://www.apuritansmind.com/CD/DVD.htm

The varying MP3 series, MP3 lectures, PDF books, wallpapers, and charts are only found at APM, and are not offered anywhere else on the internet.

The earlier you make a donation, the quicker the DVD can be sent before XMAS. Don't wait until the last minute!

2. C. Matthew McMahon

Bump

3. wsw201

wsw201 Puritan Board Senior

BTW, nice hat.

4. C. Matthew McMahon

Like that! :D

Its very XMassy. :lol:

5. JasonGoodwin

JasonGoodwin Puritan Board Sophomore

Huh? That one I don't understand.

BTW, Matt, when you replied to wsw201's quote about your hat, it gave the impression that you weren't taking it too seriously. Just my thoughts. Made me laugh with you (not at you).

Last edited: Nov 28, 2006
  6. C. Matthew McMahon

Hey now, never judge a man by his hat.

Its a Dr. Seuss Xmas hat from Islands of Adventure.

I love my hat. Especially around the festive time of the year! :D

BUMP - means that the thread was too far along and I needed to BUMP it to get it back to the top of the post list. (See - you would have missed it!) :cheers:

7. Bladestunner316

Bladestunner316 Puritan Board Doctor

As long as you dont wear it with your robe on sunday :lol:

8. C. Matthew McMahon

I did that already. :rofl:

JK

9. C. Matthew McMahon

Bump

10. JasonGoodwin

JasonGoodwin Puritan Board Sophomore

Evidently, I did. I'm no BBS expert.

11. rmwilliamsjr

rmwilliamsjr Puritan Board Freshman

thanks for the reminder.
    supporting the board is a worthwhile thing to do and it makes it a lot easier to explain to my wife if i get something in the mail for the money.

*grin*

12. C. Matthew McMahon

Bump :d

13. C. Matthew McMahon

Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.