David Silversides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravens

Puritan Board Sophomore
Does anyone else derive great benefit from listening to this man's sermons? I just came across him on Sermon Audio in the past week, and have been very blessed by his preaching. I have a job that allows me to listen to my ipod while I'm at work, so its always a blessing to find a wealth of sermons from a reliable and erudite elder.

Two sermons in particular, "Total Psalmody" and one on cessationism (forget the exact title), were probably the best presentations I've heard on those subjects.

Does anyone else derive great benefit from listening to this man's sermons? I just came across him on Sermon Audio in the past week, and have been very blessed by his preaching. I have a job that allows me to listen to my ipod while I'm at work, so its always a blessing to find a wealth of sermons from a reliable and erudite elder.

Two sermons in particular, "Total Psalmody" and one on cessationism (forget the exact title), were probably the best presentations I've heard on those subjects.

I've only listened to a few of his sermons (including "Total Psalmody," great sermon!), but have also found those few to be very helpful. :up: :up:

David Silversides was one of the main preachers that 'forced' me to re-consider my own views on baptism. I think that he is not only a great preacher but also an outstanding theologian. His sermons have a real depth to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back