Covenant Theology Made Easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hat is special just for reformation month and those wonderful reformation teachings!

I'm going to need a Pilgrim hat for next month!

I cannot see whatever it is you put up for a picture. This has been happening on this board to me for a while now. I just get your comments and blank space. What could the problem be with my settings or computer?

As a new convert to covenant theology (from ultra-dispensationalism) I plan to buy it with my first pay-check from pizza hutt!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

btw love the hat.

As a new convert to covenant theology (from ultra-dispensationalism) I plan to buy it with my first pay-check from pizza hutt!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

btw love the hat.

Glad you like the hat. Everyone seems to be "remembering the hat and the wigs!" "wink"

Hi Matthew

I am looking forward to reading this book.

A question: You mention your interaction with Witsius in the book. Do you discuss other covenant theologians - both modern and old, and some of the more recent debates over CT?

Thanks
Stephen

I do not understand a lot of the finer points of the modern debates on CT. Do you think if I were to read this book and get Witius's view I would know enough to then be able to follow the modern debates?

Maybe not a fair question, but how does it compare with O. Palmer Robertson's work? Or Mike Horton's? I have taken an introductory course in CT and used Robertson's book. I was thinking of getting Horton's at some point. Would your book be introductory only, or a more in-depth book than the other two mentioned?

Maybe not a fair question, but how does it compare with O. Palmer Robertson's work? Or Mike Horton's? I have taken an introductory course in CT and used Robertson's book. I was thinking of getting Horton's at some point. Would your book be introductory only, or a more in-depth book than the other two mentioned?

I'll respond by saying, there are no works that follow Witsius or the Westmisnter Confession other than this work - which was why it was written.

Other works deviate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back