Covenant Theology Bibliography

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWY

Puritan Board Freshman
Trying not to recreate the wheel here...does anyone have an annotated bibliography or a bibliography of key works concerning Covenant Theology that is subdivided by theological tradition/perspectives, etc?

If you are talking about different perspectives regarded to the covenant of works being republished, I think The Law is Not of Faith would help or so I have heard. But that addresses only republication. Similarly A Puritan Theology addresses such matters.

If you are talking about different perspectives regarded to the covenant of works being republished, I think The Law is Not of Faith would help or so I have heard. But that addresses only republication. Similarly A Puritan Theology addresses such matters.
Thanks Trent!

In terms of paedobaptst works, Dr Venema's recent book "Christ and Covenant Theology: Essays on Election, Republication, and the Covenants" looks very good and from what I can see stands in the great tradition of Bavinck and Turretin.

In terms of paedobaptst works, Dr Venema's recent book "Christ and Covenant Theology: Essays on Election, Republication, and the Covenants" looks very good and from what I can see stands in the great tradition of Bavinck and Turretin.
Thank Stephen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back