Covenant Radio UPDATES

Status
Not open for further replies.

re4med

Puritan Board Freshman
Some exciting changes have come to Covenant Radio.

First, Todd Pedlar has assumed the bulk of the responsibilities for securing guests for the program. This change is a big help for me and will guarantee quality guests for the program in coming days. This will free me up to handle the web site design, updates, and producing the program.

Second, we have updated the "Coming Up" page at the Covenant Radio site. You can see what is on tap by going here.

Third, we have invested in a LIVE server feature in order to do the program LIVE. Most programs will be held on Thursday afternoons at 3:30 PM ET (12:30 PM PT). With this new feature we have also secured a TOLL FREE phone line for listeners to call in with comments or questions for our guests. The number is (877) 439-2962. We hope our listeners take advantage of this feature. More information on this can be found here.

Fourth, Covenant Radio can be followed on Twitter and Facebook. To follow us on Twitter simply go to Covenant Radio (Covenant_Radio) on Twitter. To follow us on Facebook go to Covenant Radio | Facebook

We hope these changes will make listening to Covenant Radio more enjoyable and more edifying for our listeners. Our thanks to all of you who do listen to the program and support it with your prayers and financial giving.

I am grateful for this program. I have been challenged, directed to some great reading, and just been plainly edified by Covenant Radio. Thanks for all the work you guys have done this last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back