Contemporary Music To The Psalms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcoggers

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi all.

If you are interested in God's word sung straight from the Bible, (The Psalms) with contemporary music arrangements, please check out Ministry of Psalms. It is a ministry I have with the aim to get Christians to rediscover the joy and benifit of singing the Psalms, as they appear straight from the text without rhyme or metre restrictions.

I co-founded a band back in the mid 90's called "Sons Of Korah". I am now doing this ministry with my wife, (a flautist)

Blessings

That is good quality work, but I confess the folksy style is not to my personal taste - I prefer the work of Jamie Soles (which again will be too modern for many and is ESV based). solmusic.ca - the music of Jamie Soles

I hope you have very many sales and that your work encourages more people to memorise the psalms!! :up::up::up:

I co-founded a band back in the mid 90's called "Sons Of Korah". I am now doing this ministry with my wife, (a flautist)

Blessings

I LOVE Sons of Korah! I bought three CDs for my birthday last month and they have been such a blessing. When I get some more money to spend on music, I plan to get more. Thank you for your ministry! Many of us on the PuritanBoard highly recommend your group.

Hi all.

Blessings

Jason,

You might be encouraged to know that your music is quite popular here in my circles. One of my parishioners who had cancer and was recently called home by the Lord found great solace in your rendition of Psalm 121.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back