Coming Monday - PB College Pick 'Em Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddpedlar

Iron Dramatist
Hi Everyone!

Monday morning CDT I will be posting the picks for Week One of the Annual PB College Pick 'Em for the 2021 season. Just a few pointers for those who are playing - we will post games, Lord willing, before noon Central Time each Monday morning, and you will have a slate of 15 games to choose from. Sometimes (in Week One for instance) I will put some Friday games on the list. I will never put a Thursday game, no matter how inviting, in order to give everyone full week to make selections.

A couple of COVID-related pointers.

1. I will expand the weekly selection from 15 only if the number of COVID cancellations/forfeits becomes large enough that we are seeing weeks go below 10. I don't anticipate this problem however.

2. COVID forfeits will be stricken from the record. If, say, Grambling State plays Alabama, and Alabama is forced to forfeit due to an outbreak of COVID, those who picked Grambling can't pick up a victory. :)

Ok, that's enough for now. Looking forward to this season, and enjoy!

Todd

Are the SEC’s rules to forfeit a COVID no-show? I know that’s the B1G rule (at least until it keeps O$U out of something).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back