Colts vs Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Ringling

Puritan Board Freshman
Who's going to win? I have to go with Indy because I think this is Peyton Mannings time to shine. The Pats have a lot of injuries this week on defense and the Colts have been rolling on offense all year long. I don't think it will be a blowout by any means, I'll guess Colts 27 Pats 20.

[Edited on 15-1-2005 by skinsfanjoe]

Originally posted by skinsfanjoe
Who's going to win? I have to go with Indy because I think this is Peyton Mannings time to shine. The Pats have a lot of injuries this week on defense and the Colts have been rolling on offense all year long. I don't think it will be a blowout by any means, I'll guess Colts 27 Pats 20.
Pats 20 Colts 17

OK, folks, raise your hand if you want the 2004 Superbowl Champs to go all the way this year?

...looks almost unanimous from where I'm sitting (Massachusetts):lol:

Originally posted by Ivan
Originally posted by Irishcat922
Colts! I don't think I can take another year with the Brady Bunch.:p

Hmmm...don't get it. Too clean-cut?
I'm impressed at how well Tom Brady QBs when the pressure is on. Not much of a scrambler, but he gets the job done.

New England that's not even a state, how can they have a football team? :eek:

[Edited on 16-1-2005 by Irishcat922]

On a side note... The Steelers got away with one today against the Jets. New Yorks kicker missed two field goals in the last two minutes that would have won the game for them in regulation.:banghead: I didn't think the Jets had much of a chance so by them taking the Steelers to overtime was a moral victory in my opinion, if there is such a thing.

Originally posted by blhowes
Ah, come on. How about just one more year?

I also want to see the Pats suffer by trying to make the field, slower by leaving the tarp off when it was raining. :mad:

Cheaters should not prosper.

CT

Originally posted by ChristianTrader
Ah, come on. How about just one more year?

I also want to see the Pats suffer by trying to make the field, slower by leaving the tarp off when it was raining. :mad:

Cheaters should not prosper.

CT

The refs have been enforcing that illegal contact rule all year long because of the way the Pats were all over the Colts receivers last year. Yet another disadvantage for the Pats.

Originally posted by Ivan

Hmmm...don't get it. Too clean-cut?
I'm impressed at how well Tom Brady QBs when the pressure is on. Not much of a scrambler, but he gets the job done.

DOH!! Ah, yes, Tom BRADY!!

GO Colts!!

Well, it looks like I missed a good game and a good outcome. Anybody watch the game today?

Yup...looks like the Patriots simply have the Colts number. It totally reminds of how Houston always used to have a really good team but could never get past the Steelers when it really counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back