Colour blindness

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambo

Puritan Board Senior
I was at the opticians who feels I have an issue with colour blindness. I need to go to the hospital now to do further tests before getting the brown light to go ahead with treatment

Since this is posted in entertainment and humor (although I don't get the joke), do you see a thumb at the bottom of my post? If so, what color is it? And what happens when you click on it?

Is this a prayer request or a joke? Cause I have some really good color blindness jokes if it is a joke. Just in case it is not I will keep you in my prayers.

I was at the opticians who feels I have an issue with colour blindness. I need to go to the hospital now to do further tests before getting the brown light to go ahead with treatment

At first I was getting ready to post this: :pray2:

Then I realized it was a joke and in the entertainment and humor section, so I will post this: :rofl:

I'll be praying that you keep the day job ;)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

Since this is posted in entertainment and humor (although I don't get the joke), do you see a thumb at the bottom of my post? If so, what color is it? And what happens when you click on it?

Would that be the brown one that disappeared when I clicked it?

Chuckling at this when I tried to quote Bill the Baptist - found him helpful rather than quoting him!

You spelled color wrong. Oh, wait, you're from Ireland. That's okay. You live closer to Scotland than do I. I let it slide this time.

Would that be the brown one that disappeared when I clicked it?

I figured that 'brown light' was just some British socialized medicine approval terminology that we aren't going to have to learn until next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back