Not open for further replies.
As of today (December 23), here are the current totals in the Bowl Pick 'em:

Edward -- 96
Todd -- 92
Tim -- 86
Randy -- 58
Benjamin -- 21
Zach -- 19

Well considering Penn State has a bowl ban I should just be glad I get to compete in the Bowl Pick'em... :lol:

I have limited internet access this week, so this is the first time I've had (since Saturday) to update the current results. And it looks like Fresno State's non-performance killed just about everyone! Western Kentucky had a decent shot, but going for it on 4th and 2 at the 20 yard line, when a FG ties the game and likely sends it to OT? Bad move.

Edward -- 96
Todd -- 92
Tim -- 86
Randy -- 77
Benjamin -- 29
Zach -- 24

Those two games didn't help the top 3, and things are starting to tighten up as we head toward the higher profile bowls!

As of Friday morning, December 28:

Edward -- 143
Todd -- 134
Tim -- 132
Randy -- 101
Benjamin -- 59
Zach -- 56

The last post of 2012 (don't worry -- lots of games tomorrow!):

Todd -- 251
Edward -- 226
Tim -- 184
Randy -- 178
Benjamin -- 128
Zach -- 98

As everyone can see, the evil PB scientist has pulled way ahead...

The last post of 2012 (don't worry -- lots of games tomorrow!):

Todd -- 251
Edward -- 226
Tim -- 184
Randy -- 178
Benjamin -- 128
Zach -- 98

As everyone can see, the evil PB scientist has pulled way ahead...

Something seems messed up... my spreadsheet gives:

Todd -- 251
Edward -- 234
Tim -- 212
Randy -- 178
Zach -- 142
Ben -- 120

Did you do any sorting of cells without sorting whole columns?

nobody's out of it, though.... everyone can win:) Tomorrow will do a lot to set the stage for the painful game-by-game stretch from Jan 2 to Jan 7 :)

T

But how ' bout them Dawgs (just checked scores from a Mickey D' s )

Last edited:
Todd helped find some errors in the original spreadsheet. If the current one is correct, these are the up-to-date scores after the New Year's Day bowl games:

Todd -- 385
Edward -- 362
Tim -- 331
Randy -- 305
Zach -- 285
Benjamin -- 253

Believe it or not, nothing changed after last night's game! No one picked Louisville to win the Sugar Bowl!

Zach has been officially (mathematically) eliminated from winning, and I'm not far behind.

After last night's Fiesta Bowl, here are the totals. I have now officially been eliminated (Benjamin, you're next!):

Todd -- 415
Edward -- 388
Tim -- 362
Randy -- 328
Zach -- 285
Benjamin --284

Latest update, after the Cotton Bowl.

Todd -- 415
Edward -- 397
Tim -- 363
Randy -- 355
Benjamin -- 316
Zach -- 298

After today's Compass/Taxslayer.com/Oneida/Ronco/BedBathandBeyond Bowl results, here are the standings:

Todd -- 431
Edward -- 411
Tim -- 366
Randy -- 355
Benjamin -- 316
Zach -- 310

Edward is the only one who is still mathematically alive, but since his final picks are the same as Todd's, there is no way he can overtake him. Therefore, Todd Pedlar is this year's winner of the Bowl Pick 'em.

I'll post the final results after the NCG.

Final results:

Todd -- 444
Edward -- 433
Randy -- 380
Tim -- 376
Zach -- 342
Benjamin -- 316

Congrats to Todd!

After his 'stellar' season of winning weeks, it is no surprise that Todd emerged victorious! Congrats! :applause:

An Amazon gift card is coming your way!

And thanks to Tim - and to Todd - for "picking" up my slack!

Thanks y'all - :) It was a long campaign, but a lot of fun :) I think Clemson took care of business for me, or Edward would have won the day :)

Thanks Steve for running the "league" this year. Appreciate it.

And congrats to Todd. After that regular season it would have felt odd for anyone else to have won it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back