College Bowl 2013 Pick 'Em (The Final Countdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy National Championship Game!

Nevertheless the outcome only narrowed the gap. Edward is our winner, and will run the Pick 'Em Contest next season! Hail to the winner!

Here is the final score for the Bowl series:

Edward 404
John 389
Todd 356
Bill 340
Ben 302
Tim 276

Edward, for your convenience, if you want it, I have a spreadsheet that's useful for weekly tallies, etc. Made work much simpler for me this past season and I'm happy to share it.

Thanks for playing, everyone - it's been real, it's been fun, and it's been real fun, too! :) Glad to have had the honor of serving as commissioner this year, and am equally glad to pass it on to a worthy opponnent. Cheers!

Edward, for your convenience, if you want it, I have a spreadsheet that's useful for weekly tallies, etc. Made work much simpler for me this past season and I'm happy to share it.

Yes, please. Do I need to send you my email address?

Much like my alma mater I lost it at the end with the championship within reach.

I was pathetic. Great during the regular season, terrible at bowl time. I am the Ohio State of the PB.

I was pathetic. Great during the regular season, terrible at bowl time. I am the Ohio State of the PB.

Or the Buffalo Bills of the PB, or the Atlanta Braves of the PB, we could go on and on. I was more like the Cleveland Indians of the PB, terrible in the regular season and in the playoffs.

Almost got in trouble at work one time - a co-worker thought I was joking about the Atlanta Black Crackers. Called up his elderly father and got an extended lesson on the Negro leagues.

Belated congratulations to Edward.

Look forward to having a go next year - provided that you will be accepting overseas players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back