Coffee Drinkers - I don't know how you do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Skane roast from IKEA in my latte mug. MMM...

You know, I am REALLY interested in Dunkin' Doughnuts coffee now. I hadn't heard much about it until the infamous Starbucks/McDonalds comparison in Consumer Report this month. People keep bringing up DD coffee as the best. How does it compare with Tim Horton's? That's pretty good stuff too. On a recent trip back from Thunder Bay, you should have seen the border patrol guy's face when I told him I had 15 cans in the back of the car!

Off to check where the nearest DD is located...

Carolyn Martinson
River Falls, WI
Attending Covenant OPC, Baldwin, WI

I'm not sure about Tim Horton's coffee. All I can say is that, in the AM, when I smell DD coffee grounds before brewing it, it has such a beautiful, rich, nutty smell to it. It is so smooth and delicious. I like Starbucks OK (and it used to be my favorite) but it's more acidic and heavier than DD.

Having familial roots in Arkansas my mother always made sweet tea. I must confess that I have regressed.

I repent.

I only drink coffee black. Learned that in the Navy. I rarely drink it for the taste, just to get awake or stay awake. Though I have noticed enjoying a cup now and then and I'm beginning to tell the difference between brands.... perhaps I'm acquiring the taste. It's also nice to warm you up on a cold day.
:cheers2:

Just to add my two cents, I have never been able to bear coffee, but I did enjoy having a cup of English tea -- that is, until I discovered that the caffeine in it gave me heart palpitations! I quit drinking it and now thankfully I only get heart palpitations when I'm watching or reading my horror fare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back