Christianity and Liberalism: Any Quality Book Versions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theoretical

Puritan Board Professor
I have the Eerdemans paperback of Christianity and Liberalism and I'm annoyed at the low quality of the printing, especially for such a wonderful book. Is there a quality hardcover, or even sewn softcover with decent typesetting available? While my eyes can read small text fairly well, they tend to have lots of trouble with less-than-razor-sharp text of any sort.

This is one of my favorite books, and I just wish there was a vastly better edition matching up to the quality of the book itself.

Last edited:
I have the Eerdemans paperback and I'm annoyed at the low quality of the printing, especially for such a wonderful book. Is there a quality hardcover, or even sewn softcover with decent typesetting available? While my eyes can read small text fairly well, they tend to have lots of trouble with less-than-razor-sharp text of any sort.

This is one of my favorite books, and I just wish there was a vastly better edition matching up to the quality of the book itself.

Not that I know of, Scott. The publisher just keeps using the original typeset plates from 1923, when the book was originally published. They could at least blow the dust off them every once in awhile! Funny, though, how over the years the price keeps going up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back