Changing names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformingstudent

Puritan Board Junior
I just wanted to ask if it is possible for me to change my name here in the forums as I no longer wish to be known as keylife_fan.
Due to the fact I believe that the ministry of Keylife and Steve Brown have compromised the truth of the gospel I no longer wish to be associated with that ministry or what they teach. Not everything is wrong but they seem to compromise
too much to keep peace with their Roman catholic friends rather then speak the truth in love. I recently seen first hand how those who do not agree with their so called "grace" message are treated and how those who do not accept Roman catholics as "brothers" are unfairly attacked. I want no part of such a group.

Thanks for understanding.

Originally posted by fredtgreco
Tom,

Tell me what name you want and I will do it

Thanks Fred.

Was thinking of changing it to Reformingstudent if that one is available. Thanks. :bigsmile:

P.S Will I still have the same password or will I have to change that as well?

Tom,

It's done. Your old password should still work. If it doesn't send me an email.

Tom,

I never noticed where you live. You live in God's Country. I use to travel down in that area going to my Grandparents place.

I like your new name also.

Randy,

I never have been to your grandmother's place but I too go through FlorAla every year on the way to Destin. Last chance for "cheap" gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back