Carl Trueman's WTS course on the Reformation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's wonderful. I have listened to it before. As usual with Trueman, it is full of excellent humor as well.

On the archive there is also a medieval church history course that I thought was pretty good, as well.

It's wonderful. I have listened to it before. As usual with Trueman, it is full of excellent humor as well.

On the archive there is also a medieval church history course that I thought was pretty good, as well.

I'll have to check that one out once I finish this one! Thanks, Evan.

Thanks Reagan! I love Truman's scholarship and lectures. Wonderful resource. Thanks so much for being so alert.

I've not heard all that much of Trueman, myself, but am really looking forward to this lecture series. What an amazing time we live in, where so much good teaching is so readily available to help us in walking with Christ.

Evan,

A friend had initially passed along this Reformation course link to me, so forgive me if I'm being remedial here: what is "the archive" you mention above? Might I trouble you for the link?

Evan,

A friend had initially passed along this Reformation course link to me, so forgive me if I'm being remedial here: what is "the archive" you mention above? Might I trouble you for the link?

Brother, O I'm going to make your day! Here is the link: http://www.wts.edu/resources/media.html?paramType=audio. Here you can find courses/audio from many of the present day and past professors at WTS, including John Murray, Van Til, Poythress, Beale, etc. Enjoy my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back