Can you help me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
All -

I am creating some social networking links.

The first is to FACEBOOK. This is for A Puritan's Mind.

A Puritan's Mind's FACEBOOK page is at a new location www.facebook.com/apuritansmind

Could you do me a favor? Those of you who have facebook pages please go out and add APM as a friend, and then become a fan - if you are one!

Facebook allows registered users who have lots of fans to do extra "online things" and I want to get A Puritan's Mind out there as far and wide as possible.

Help me out and sign up as fan!

Thanks all. :cheers:

I added A Puritan's Mind as a friend. I'm not finding the fan page. Could you link it?

I have a facebook page but I don't really use it. i've just become a friend but how to be a fan I am not sure.. would be happy to if I knew how :)

Friended. There are two APM listings, but both are typical friend pages; neither seems to be a fan/group page.

Thanks guys - I need 15 more "LIKES". Hit the LIKE button on the top of the page when you go to the APM page. That will then allow me to set the URL the way it should be to APM.

It's OFFICIAL: A Puritan's Mind | Facebook This should be the main APM page.

If anyone can help....

We are trying to get into contact with this fellow - A Puritan's Mind (APuritansMind) on Twitter

Someone highjacked it and they are unresponsive to Tweets and contacts we've put out.

When I first saw that account a year or two ago I figured it wasn't an official APM account. I can't remember why I knew that. Maybe it's because the acct doesn't link to APM and because it's not linked on APM. Whoever that is posts a lot of Puritan quotes. He has over 4,000 followers and I'm guessing that a large % of them might think it's official.

I think Twitter is still sort of like the Wild West in that regard, which is why they created the official or verified icon for the celebs and sports stars. In the interim you may want to create an account like @A_Puritans_Mind that you can use in the worst case scenario.

I follow that account on twitter. I doubt it's "hacked". He probably just liked the name.

It's not hacked - just highjacked.

I'm hoping to get it back. We want all the social media sites linked into the main site for A Puritan's Mind and the new...ah.....ug....um.......wow - almost let the cat out of the bag!

For the new....you'll see.

Actually, after trying to contact the person a few times and getting no response, that's what I did. They were not that helpful. They said it has to be trademarked.

Unfortunately, the trademark is in process and won't be done for a good two or three months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back