Calvin - Acts (1-7), or there more volume's coming ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayflower

Puritan Board Junior
Yesterday i got Calvin : Sermons on the acts of the apostles chapters 1-7 by the BOT.

Does anyone know, if the BOT are planning to published more volumes (after chapter 7) of the sermons of Acts by Calvin, so that on the whole book of Acts will be published ?

Yesterday i got Calvin : Sermons on the acts of the apostles chapters 1-7 by the BOT.

Does anyone know, if the BOT are planning to published more volumes (after chapter 7) of the sermons of Acts by Calvin, so that on the whole book of Acts will be published ?

This is the only set of Acts sermons that will come out - the text behind this (wonderful!) volume of sermons is French, and is for the first time being translated into English. In the preface of this book we're told that there were in fact two more volumes of sermons listed in the Geneva (If I recall correctly) library records that covered Acts 8 through 28. However, though the Acts 1-7 were found, the volumes containing the latter two sections of Acts sermons by Calvin were not preserved. :(

This is the only set of Acts sermons that will come out - the text behind this (wonderful!) volume of sermons is French, and is for the first time being translated into English. In the preface of this book we're told that there were in fact two more volumes of sermons listed in the Geneva (If I recall correctly) library records that covered Acts 8 through 28. However, though the Acts 1-7 were found, the volumes containing the latter two sections of Acts sermons by Calvin were not preserved. :(

Thanks Todd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back