Calvin 500th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Remembering John Calvin: 1509-2009

I love using reformed wallpapers on my desktop. In thinking about Calvin's contribution to the Reformation and the recovery of the Gospel, I thought I would work on a few angles for having "more" of Calvin out there on the web.

I have some articles I am working on, as well as some MP3 lectures, and some Wild Boar Podcasts coming down the pike on Calvin.

But even on a lighter note, I put together some high res wallpapers of Calvin, quotes from Calvin, and other tidbits I thought were desktop friendly.

500th Anniversary of Calvin
Commemorate Calvin with the 2009 John Calvin Wallpaper Pack
CalvinWallpaper1_small.jpg

CalvinWallpaperQuote-CrownThornsSmall.jpg

17 Wallpapers and Quotes of Calvin; 10 Portraits; Original Handwriting of Calvin, and a few other tidbits. I'm raising funds to buy ISBN numbers and register them for some new Reformed works this year - Thomas Blake on "Covenants", a work I am mid-way through on "Understanding Covenant Theology" and a few other books in the works on the Reformation. (I have "The Covenanted Reformation" almost completed and updated as a new work).

In any case, the Wallpaper pack is Available at A Puritan's Mind here: Calvin's Wallpapers

JohnCalvinPortrait1small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back