buying reformed books in KY

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennethclayton4

Puritan Board Freshman
I live in Lexington, KY. Does anyone know a good place to buy good reformed Christian books close by? I usually buy online and occasionally lifeway and halfprice books, would love to find a good bookstore that caries a decent selection of reformed literature.

Footnotes Bookshop, Wilmore, KY.

Bookstores in Kentucky at Biblio.com > Bookstores in Wilmore, Kentucky at Biblio.com

Name: Footnotes Bookshop Inc
Street: 106 Tococo Court
Wilmore, ky 40390-1150
Phone: (859) 858-354

This web site, Footnotes Bookshop gives a different address:

Footnotes Bookshop
Susan Clark
104 N Maple St
Wilmore KY 40390
Telefon: +1 859 / 8 58 84 07
E-Mail: [email protected]

The store was formerly owned by a PCA pastor who ran the shop on the side while serving a church there. He later sold the shop when he took a call to another church or a teaching position.

30 minutes from your location!!! What could be more convenient? Give us a report on the place, if it's still in operation.

The bookstore on the campus on Southern Seminary in Louisville, KY, although a Lifeway Store, is one of the best bookstores I have ever seen. I'm sure the President of the seminary has something to say about that. Once you get to the campus the bookstore is easy to find. It's not that big a campus.

The Book Nook also sells at roughly 30% off list price every day and can order many titles. he has a mix of new and used, as well.

Thank you all, will definitely check those two out. Would love to have the money to open a Christian book store offering solid books here in lexington and not have to worry about a profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back