Boo to Facebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your facebook data is not hidden from those that can purchase your "private" information. Your privacy settings are germane to fb users not the folks that buy consumer data. Anyone that can access fb data (legally or otherwise) has access to your entire fb world (this includes fb customers). When you begin getting solicitations on your 4g phone, guess how they got your phone number if not from the carrier!

I use Facebook so that I can stalk people.

You have just been unfriended.

As you please. I already have your available information and several pictures in a folder on an external hard drive.

I was kidding. We weren't friends to begin with.

But I think it's funny that you collect peoples' personal data on your hard drive too. Want to swap databases?

edit: Wow. That was weird. Like a dozen identical posts.

Last edited:
do you not share your password with tim? i'd rather share my pw with my husband and risk being terminated than keep that from him. and, we actually access e/o's accounts freely.

Yes, we share all passwords. While it may break the letter of the law/rule, I'm pretty sure it doesn't break the spirit of it. Their motivation for including that rule is not to foster secrets between spouses but to minimize malicious use (an ex posting a status that costs the other ex a job, for example).

do you not share your password with tim? i'd rather share my pw with my husband and risk being terminated than keep that from him. and, we actually access e/o's accounts freely.

Yes, we share all passwords. While it may break the letter of the law/rule, I'm pretty sure it doesn't break the spirit of it. Their motivation for including that rule is not to foster secrets between spouses but to minimize malicious use (an ex posting a status that costs the other ex a job, for example).

well, exes are made from spouses. since they don't say, "except for someone you trust," you can't be sure they'd be OK with that. if you got caught, they'd have the rights to terminate your service. but i don't think you are sinning.

well, exes are made from spouses. since they don't say, "except for someone you trust," you can't be sure they'd be OK with that. if you got caught, they'd have the rights to terminate your service. but i don't think you are sinning.

And the exes should have the sense to change all passwords, too. i think the biblical mandates and motivation trump the letter of the rule, but, yes, I would be willing to have my service terminated.

Starting tomorrow, your FB privacy settings will change in that clone prototypes of Mrs. Phillips and Jessi will be uploaded to your message inbox then subsequently printed in flat form from the nearest network printer, only to take real life proportion and take over the world. To avoid this, please change your password to 'password,' log out, then log back in after circling your office chair, recliner, or couch 3 times while whistling Johnny Horton's "North to Alaska."

rat. brains.

Starting tomorrow, your FB privacy settings will change in that clone prototypes of Mrs. Phillips and Jessi will be uploaded to your message inbox then subsequently printed in flat form from the nearest network printer, only to take real life proportion and take over the world. To avoid this, please change your password to 'password,' log out, then log back in after circling your office chair, recliner, or couch 3 times while whistling Johnny Horton's "North to Alaska."

:eek: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back