blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewalt

Puritan Board Freshman
i would like to suggest the capability of linking peoples blogs directly to the puritan board so that when a person post on their personal blog, it goes directly into their Puritan Board blog. that would be sweet.

Excellent suggestion. I looked for some mods for this but I cannot find one. I'm suggesting the option to vBulletin. If you had an option to post to your blog on the basis of an RSS feed then this would be the best solution.

Is there a link somewhere, meanwhile, where we could browse other peoples blogs which are separate websites?
I am referring to the non-pb-blogpage.

I did a search and found this current thread and decided to post here because I could not find a list of pb member blogs.

Is there a link somewhere, meanwhile, where we could browse other peoples blogs which are separate websites?
I am referring to the non-pb-blogpage.

I did a search and found this current thread and decided to post here because I could not find a list of pb member blogs.

See here for the "PB blogroll." Obviously there are blogs there of bloggers who aren't on the PB, but many of them are links to the blogs of PB members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back