Best Place in America!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference (stereotypical):
People from the UK think 100 miles is a long ways.
People from the USA think 100 years is a long time.

Jasper/Banff - Alberta, Canada, NORTH America ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to enjoy historical settings the Northeast and East Coast are well worth your time. If you appreciate Auto Racing and things like that my home town in Indiana is the best. If you want to see beautiful Mountains, I appreciate the East Coast Appalachians better than the Rockies. The Rockies are very beautiful and the Grand Canyon is so Majestic. There are probably more scenic sights to see and experience in the Rockies. New York is beautiful when you get away from the big City. Washington D.C. has the Smithsonian Institution which is one big area of Museums. That is sooooo worth any trip.

Wherever the Word is faithfully preached, you are challenged with the offense of the Gospel and repentance from dead works, the people of God live as a community of saints loving and being loved, serving and being served, ministering and being ministered to, the commandments of the Lord honored, this is as close to paradise as you will come on this earth, no matter where you live. No matter the beauty of the land around you, look to the "land" of your eternal inheritance, and you will never lack. Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things (the necessities of the word) will be added to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back