Ben Fogle - "New Lives in the Wild" to star Meghan and Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eoghan

Puritan Board Senior
Ben Fogle has signed up Meghan and Harry for an episode to be filmed in July once they have settled in on their island in rural Canada. Their plan is to install a wind turbine on one of the smaller islands off Vancoever Island, to power their log cabin and set up Mongolian Yurts to provide a rental income while reducing their carbon footprint.

Sorry I just couldn't resist. Other thoughts are that they could follow the example of silicon valley software designers who outsource their work to India and spend their day on the golf course. Meghan and Harry could employ body-doubles to perform their duties here in the UK while extending their vacation in Vancouver.

Some of the comments I have read have been pretty harsh. One of the most cutting was that a controlling personality works to isolate their spouse from family, friends and work colleagues. Coincidentally we now have legislation against "coercive control".

My heart really goes out to the Queen.

I'm monitoring the Reddit for women who hate their mothers in law to see if she posts there.

The Queen has been treated shamefully by these two. She has lived a life of selfless service to the country for 93 years only to be continually humiliated by her own family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back