BBall tourney pick em

Status
Not open for further replies.
BYU is...well...mud without their head forward (who got thrown off the team for honor code violations).
I wish I had known this. The original report I heard only had him suspended for the conference tournament. I must have miss heard them when they meant THE tournament. This would have changed my pick to Florida making it to the Elite 8.

Princeton must have thought they were playing UCLA again. Kentucky looked terrible.

Last edited:
Indeed Michael. I don't even know how to fix that!

I tried to last time, but ended up changing my bracket name (I have no idea how I did that).

I played college ball at Richmond a couple of years. They should have been a 6 or 7 seed. I was shocked to see them with a 12. Gonzaga was a surprise. Today should prove to be exciting, though I hope my brackets hold up!

The surprise, in my opinion, was that Gonzaga thoroughly trounced St. John's, not the fact that they beat them.

Take a look at St. John's schedule for this year. Notice anything unusual?

Would your brackets fit in one of the following categories:

1) :D <----perfect/close to perfect (few misses; all sweet 16 pics still in the game)

2) :cool: <---took a few hits, but I'm still in the game (some misses; lost some sweet 16 picks, all elite 8 picks in the game)

3) :( <----I'm hurt! (lost some elite 8 pics)

4) :surrender: <----My party is over (lost some final 4 picks and/or your championship team)

5) :tombstone: <-----I didn't even make it to the final buzzer. (.....you'll be watching the last rounds of the tournament without a care in the world)

I would fall under #2.

Last edited:
I do not think I am perfect, but I have only one Sweet 16 (Louisville) gone. All elite eight are still there though.

Standings going into Saturday. I'm heartbroken to say that it was only my loyal love for the Dawgs that kept me out of a tie for first yesterday.

tourney319.jpg

They almost got it Michael.

I saw the game last night, and Washington did a phenomenal job keeping Georgia from getting a solid look at the basket in the last couple seconds. That play probably make #1 on the Top 10 list for yesterday. :)

EDIT: Video is on the right. The play I mentioned will be towards the end of the first video in the queue.

Gotta admit, that was some piece of effort there. :)

I got super lucky. :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

It also looks like BYU is not "mud."

My Southwest Region is effectively shredded on my paper bracket.

And if Kansas State doesn't pull it out against Wisconsin, the right half of my Yahoo bracket will be decimated.

I put Wisconsin in the Final Four in my bracket. They just eliminated Kansas St and with Butler's win over Pitt the road just got a little more realistic.

It decimated me. My ESPN bracket is doing pretty well with possibilities (10 Sweet 16 teams correct).

My paper bracket is KIA (ND was my pick to win it all).

My Yahoo Brackets are pinned against a wall.

Oh, about VCU.....did those guys take steroids or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back