Battlestar: Favorite Cylon Poll

Which model Cylon is most interesting?

• Number 3 (D'Anna Biers, the journalist)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Number 5 (Aaron Doral)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Number 6 (Batlar's)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Number 8 (Sharon)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Brother Cavil

• Leoben Conoy

• Simon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The chrome guys

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Leoben Conoy model is the most interesting. His discussion of philosophy and religion and his psychological tactics make him very interesting. In one episode Adama said that this model was created to deceive and sow doubt.

What do you like about Caprica Six? The whole Caprica Six in Baltar's mind is a great storyline.

My favorite is Sharon...and for a shallow reason, I suppose. I think she's pretty.

Pretty Cylons??!! Something you didn't need to think about in the original series.

cylon4.jpg

OK! I have to ask you will kick me, you will dogpile me! But I Deserve it so here goes...........is there a new Battlestar Galactca? I am 37 There a cool one when I was a kid.......the used to have the old ones on Sci-Fi channel. My mama bought me and my wife a plasma as a gift when we got our new house! I am gonna be super ticked if there is a new one I have been missing.....on a new plasma to bot. OK guys..start kicking me! I "gots it comin".:coffee:

The new Battlestar Galatica is on the Sci-Fi Channel Sunday nights. Check your local listings for further details! No kicking required!

The new Battlestar Galatica is on the Sci-Fi Channel Sunday nights. Check your local listings for further details! No kicking required!
How long has this been happening! I sort of don't like myself right now. Whats this wet stuff in my eyes. SOMEONE KICK ME!!!!:down: :down: :down:

It is in its third season. If you have Netflix, start ordering. Just be prepared to fast forward through a few scenes.

Some of them do. But many of them take on human form now. Hence, why I like the cylon, Sharon.
So Josh, what you are telling me is I have missed a lot of this wonderful new thing. And they can look like good looking ladies ta boot! MAN! I have to catch up on all these episodes, Megan hates Sci-fi!Perhaps if she goes on a trip to her sister.........weekend marathon!!!!!!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited:
It's one of those shows that I always enjoy watching but am afraid to get into because then I wouldn't want to miss a show. I need to start recording it probably.

Those evil Cylons and their mono-Theism!! Curse them!

It's one of those shows that I always enjoy watching but am afraid to get into because then I wouldn't want to miss a show. I need to start recording it probably.

Those evil Cylons and their mono-Theism!! Curse them!
Mike!!!! Cylons are Unitarian! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!:D

In the new series didn't they make Starbuck or Apollo a gal? I don't recall which, just heard about it. I don't get that channel.

"In the new series didn't they make Starbuck or Apollo a gal? I don't recall which, just heard about it. I don't get that channel."

Starbuck is a woman in the new series.

"In the new series didn't they make Starbuck or Apollo a gal? I don't recall which, just heard about it. I don't get that channel."

Starbuck is a woman in the new series.
They made Starbuck a she??????? I grew up with the old one that is a bit much to swallow. I'm gonna go make coffee.....anyone want some?;)

Last edited:
I dont mean to distract from the intent of this thread, but just cant bring myself to start this as it's own thread, but I think that Stormtroopers would kick Cylon butt.

20070103_301625_01.jpg

Pretty Cylons??!! Something you didn't need to think about in the original series.

Yep.

lucifer.jpg

I liked the original series. I watch the new one but also fast forward through many scenes. We don't get sci-fi so I have to buy the DVD which makes it easier to skip the bad parts.

Last edited:
Ok..don't hate me for this...but I love the old BSG...but can't stand the new one. It just isn't the same and it is not for the better in its change, in my opinion.

Ok..don't hate me for this...but I love the old BSG...but can't stand the new one. It just isn't the same and it is not for the better in its change, in my opinion.

Even the old BSG seemed to get a bit weird when they finally made it to earth. From what I can remember anyway.

I checked out the old Battlestar movie a few months ago and really disliked it. I was surprised. I remember liking it as a kid. The story seemed clunky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back