Batter up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so funny...considering we have rifle carrying avatars and it was Paul manata that reccomended the game.

Originally posted by Puritanhead
Well, if we start rationalizing little penguin-bashing here than the leaven root of sin will consume the Puritanboard. That poor penguin! Where will it stop? Pretty soon some crazy Puritan programmer will make his own Grand Theft Auto Salem, Massachusetts and post it online.

**Puritanhead meanwhile conspicously plays the landmine game ignoring the plank in his eye**

**Poimen, under the influence of the violent video games he had been recently playing, jabs Puritanhead with the splinter from his eye**

**Puritanhead like a vain whining crybaby deletes his post that Poimen responded to as he agonizes from his ocular injury.**

I need the link to that other penguin game (The Bloody One) ... I came back to play it again, and it's gone. If the link is not going to be posted, can someone U2U it to me please? Thank you.

[Edited on 9-30-2005 by ANT]

322.9 with the skid.
207.6 just lofting him
Oh, yea, 1000 posts.
And I have no idea how to blow that thing up.

[Edited on 9-30-2005 by Contra_Mundum]

I was requested to remove it by another PB member...some of the other games on the site are, uh, unmentionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back