Baptist group, was added but can't find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurenC

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello group, I just tried to look at the previous thread regarding being added to the Baptist group, under this tutorials and user section, but apparently it is locked so I'm starting a new one.

A couple days ago I saw a link that said you could be added to the Baptist group ( or Presbyterian group ) and it said self joining, so I clicked on that link and I clicked on ADD Group, which then became leave group, so I'm pretty sure that worked.

But at this point I cannot find the any button or area or sub area under a main area haha, to click on to go to the Baptist group- it was a self joining group.

Can one of the moderators point out to me how to find that? Someone had sent me a link thinking it would lead me there but it led me to "Christian walk and family thread" or something like that , even when he himself was led to the proper place by his own link I was not, at least that's the way I understood it, so I'm not sure what happened or why it is so complicated to find this group or if I'm just losing my mind and don't see any area called "Baptist group".

Funny enough I do go to an OPC church and someone jokingly suggested that perhaps I have chosen the wrong group and this is why it is not working LOL. I can actually respect the other side and just appreciate that that's the way they see it but I don't see it in the Bible but I see it in their logical explanations only. So anyway maybe I should just stay in the mixed groups because neither one of these groups appear to me on any page at all or even within any category under my account.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Personally I don't go directly to various forums. I go to the tool bar above and click on 'Recent Posts,' and the forum that whatever posts come up is displayed under the title of the recent post. In theory this should show all of the new posts in whichever forum.

Hi everybody thanks for your ideas I just realized that maybe forum is synonymous with a group and I've been looking for something by the wrong name. Thank you for all those links that went to different Baptist type forums. Maybe that was my confusion it was just thinking they were two separate things forms versus groups but its looking/ sounding like they're one in the same thing

These links are awesome but you want to hear something funny,? The first one goes to something called Family Forum Christian walk so anyway this is probably the same link that someone else tried to send me and said it was the Baptist group or Forum but it is ending up on a page called Christian walk / Family Forum. Maybe it is not visible because I am still pending, otherwise it's kind of unusual that these links are going to places that have different titles than what I think they're going to have. Especially a Family Forum doesn't sound like it's leading me to the same thing so that's.... interesting....(?!, [emoji57][emoji21][emoji46][emoji17])

I just realized that maybe forum is synonymous with a group

Not exactly. There are also the chatrooms. So I think when you register for the Baptist forum, you'll also be registered for the Baptist chat room.

Then, there are the affinity groups that aren't linked to fora. (Or there used to be. Maybe they got lost in the transition).

THANKS ALL - I was able to find it via a real computer (not tapatalk or anything via phone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back