Baptisms tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it didn't shift recently.
It shifted a while ago, like late spring or early summer, but it wasn't until October that I physically switched to a PCA church.

My kids, which you should be able to see in my new avatar are:
Daniel, 4
Rebekah, almost 2
Joshua, 1 week

Praise The Lord! Praying for God's blessing on you and your Family.

Isa 54:13 And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

Your kid's are four, two and one week old and they have professed repentance towards God? How may I ask have they showed obedience to God? Yet alone showed their faith. Just curious Brother

Originally posted by Thomas
Your kid's are four, two and one week old and they have professed repentance towards God? How may I ask have they showed obedience to God? Yet alone showed their faith. Just curious Brother

I think they have showed as much faith as Isaac and Ishmael, who also received the covenant sign.

Thomas, you may want to browse the "Baptism" forum for a look at the Reformed doctrine of infant baptism (paedobaptism). If you ever have specific questions, feel free to start a new thread.

Originally posted by SolaScriptura
Tomorrow morning our three kids are getting baptized! :amen:

Praise God! How well I remember when I first accepted covenant baptism and had my four baptized at once. The Lord has honored it, too. All four have made professions of faith.

God bless you!

Um... thanks guys! My kids have been baptized covenant children for almost 4 months... :lol:
But I do appreciate the kind sentiments.
Ben

Originally posted by Me Died Blue
Thomas, you may want to browse the "Baptism" forum for a look at the Reformed doctrine of infant baptism (paedobaptism). If you ever have specific questions, feel free to start a new thread.
:worms: Didn't intend to. Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back