Arts: Graphic drawing and Polymer Clay Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

sojourner

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello! Anyone into graphic art. I love to doodle and draw during my free time especially when I feel like drawing... and I also do polymer clay art (miniature food). Here are some samples of my works..

The drawing on the left I used my genius easy pen (I like Paddington Bear, a very rare bear he!he!he! that's a free hand drawing copying the photo that I saw on the net, and I'm holding a Paddington bear in the photo):D and on the right so mini chocolate chip cookies... baked it but its clay. art.jpg

As a long-time fan of Paddington Bear (though I've never shared his enthusiasm for Blue Peter) I quite enjoy this.

Thanks! :) I also saw the British series recently... but of course I love the movie though I like the way he was 'dressed' in the series with that blue coat.

What is the texture of these fake chocolate chip cookies? Are they hard like set plaster or soft? I'm looking for some material to make models of human body parts, mainly abdomens, with hard material under the skin by where the hips are. If the texture is hard, then polymer clay might do. Where can one buy it? What does it cost? Does it stick to anything? Can it be fastened with screws or glued? Maybe there is a website.

Hello Sir Brandon - I would love to show here my other miniature works - food. But having problems uploading the post.
Hello Ms. Mary - I baked them so they are already hard. You can throw them without breaking them. They are polymer clay. I bought mine from a local arts store in my country. I use sculpey just check their products online. :)

Clay Lines Product Category | Sculpey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back