Anyone like their eggs like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord's Day Breakfast

StillLife004.jpg

Um, Jay, where's the bacon? Eggs with no bacon is nigh unto sin.

What kind of bread is it?

The bread was a home-baked whole grain raisin bread.

It's been a Sulzmann tradition to have some kind of coffee cake, cinnamon rolls or sweet dough kind of bread for Sunday breakfast. The egg is more of an accompaniment to that.

Some weekdays we have omelets or maybe eggs and Canadian bacon.

I eat between four and eight eggs a day. One helping in the morning, and about every other night I'll go in for round two after getting off of work.

Four eggs, take all the yolks out, just the whites, scramble them in Smart Balance (you get used to it...) or margarine, optional slice of American cheese, salt and pepper; add four pieces of wheat toast and big glass of skim milk (with four acidophilus pills) and three cups of black coffee, and you have a Wiseman breakfast.

I'd make more bacon and sausage if I weren't so lazy. That's only for special occasions, which are few and far between.

:pilgrim:

I eat between four and eight eggs a day. One helping in the morning, and about every other night I'll go in for round two after getting off of work.

Four eggs, take all the yolks out, just the whites, scramble them in Smart Balance (you get used to it...) or margarine, optional slice of American cheese, salt and pepper; add four pieces of wheat toast and big glass of skim milk (with four acidophilus pills) and three cups of black coffee, and you have a Wiseman breakfast.

I'd make more bacon and sausage if I weren't so lazy. That's only for special occasions, which are few and far between.

:pilgrim:

Four to eight eggs a day? Dude! According to the food gurus, you shouldn't have more than 3 or 4 eggs a week! What's your cholesterol reading, 2,000,000?

I've been operating under the assumption that most of the cholesterol is in the yellow. If I'm wrong on that, then yes, I probably have a good two or three months of life left.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back