Anyone like country music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AThornquist

Puritan Board Doctor
Hiyas :) I have a couple of CDs that I really don't want and would like to give or throw away. The only reason I still have them is to see if any of y'all wanted 'em before they hit the trash. They are:

Montgomery Gentry: You Do Your Thing
Toby Keith: Honkytonk University
Van Zant: Get Right With the Man
Keith Anderson: Three Cord Country and American Rock & Roll

So, if you want 'em, I can send them to you. There is a one or two day time limit before I toss 'em.

Toodles!

I enjoy Country Music if it is real Country Music and not this pop tripe that has been called Country Music for about the last 10 maybe even 20 years.

Also enjoy alot of what has been called the Outlaw sound. As well as quite a bit of Southern Rock.

AThornquist;

So, if you want 'em, I can send them to you. There is a one or two day time limit before I toss 'em.

If nobody else wants them, my 20 yr old daughter say's "I want them, I want them"

however, not meaning to go against my daughter but something else you might not have considered--is maybe taking them to a pawn shop and see about getting a couple bucks each for them...

Okay Bobbi :) And I honestly don't care enough to go to the pawn shop. I am in my "clean house" mode, so I just want them gone. If you send me an address or P.O. box, I'll send them within a few days.

I like "fringe country" - Lyle Lovett, Kasey Chambers, Lucinda Williams' early stuff...

...don't think Nickel Creek and Third Day qualify?

this is country music!!

[video=youtube;-Xu71i89xvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xu71i89xvs[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back