Any Recommendations for FREE Kindle Books?

Discussion in 'The Literary Forum' started by CuriousNdenver, Jul 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CuriousNdenver

CuriousNdenver Puritan Board Sophomore

I just got a Kindle and would like to load it with good reading material, starting with the FREE books.

Do you have any recommendations or good places to find limited time free Kindle books?

:book2:

2. ChariotsofFire

ChariotsofFire Puritan Board Sophomore

3. Curt

Curt Puritan Board Graduate

Thank you. Thank you, Josh.

4. FenderPriest

FenderPriest Puritan Board Junior

I've made a collection of e-books at my blog here. Hope it's helpful!

5. sevenzedek

sevenzedek Puritan Board Junior

Thanks Josh and Jacob. One could spend many years just exploring the resources already provided.

6. CuriousNdenver

CuriousNdenver Puritan Board Sophomore

This is wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

How would I load one of the PDF files you have on your blog onto my Kindle?

7. FenderPriest

FenderPriest Puritan Board Junior

Depending on the size, you can just e-mail it to your kindle (there are instructions in the user manual for that, and online - it's just your kindle e-mail address). Or, if it's too big for your e-mail server (i.e. Google maxes out at 25 megb), then just connect your kindle to your computer and copy it over to it when it appears as an external drive.

btw - if you find the page helpful, click a few book links. It gives me some love from the WTS bookstore. And, of course, consider buying books from them!

8. Parker234

Parker234 Puritan Board Freshman

I would just follow up the Bring the Books reference with something even more specific. I (I run Bring the Books) have listed every single book we've ever made for Kindle and given away. You can find the complete list here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.