Another Noob from Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcrunner12

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi my name is Eric Leveque and I am 16 years old and this next year I will be a junior at Heritage Christian School. I first started to believe the Doctrines of Grace when i was challenged to defend Wesleyan Arminianism and failed miserably looking back I am quite happy about it as well.

jaybird0827

PuritanBoard Honor Roll
:welcome:

Eric,

It is always a great blessing to me to see men and women your age become convinced of what Scripture truly teaches.

I left Campus Crusade years ago when I realized the 4 Spiritual Laws etc. were inconsistent with Scripture. I "lost the argument" as well - I broke down on Romans 9. Only recently did I learn how much of what CC teaches is rooted in Wesleyan Armininism.

I hope that you will find the fellowship of this forum an encouragement to your growth in grace and in knowledge of him.

Cheers,
J. Sulzmann

rmhainlen

Puritan Board Freshman
Hey, eric.

I think you stole my thread title. Oh well.

Welcome. (even though we joined just a few minutes apart)

xcrunner12

Puritan Board Freshman
Well good news i have obtained a drivers liscense and i had my first experience of a reformed church service today and i really enjoyed, now i just to get my car fixed, the transmission broke prayes for this would be greatly appreciated.

In Christ,
Eric

xcrunner12

Puritan Board Freshman
I just found out that i live less than 15 minutes away from a RPCNA congregation and i am planing on going there some Sunday i was wondering if anyone could give me some information on this denomination and what to expect on a Sunday Service.

kceaster

Puritan Board Junior
Eric...

Are you speaking of 2nd RP on Michigan Rd, or Southside? I've not been to Southside, though I hear good things about it. I have been to 2nd RP and it is a very good church. I don't think you'll go wrong with either of them.

As to the RPCNA denomination, I'll let others answer that, but I have a great affinity for them.

Blessings, and welcome to the board.

In Christ,

KC

Arch2k

Puritan Board Graduate
Originally posted by xcrunner12
I just found out that i live less than 15 minutes away from a RPCNA congregation and i am planing on going there some Sunday i was wondering if anyone could give me some information on this denomination and what to expect on a Sunday Service.
Eric,

See this thread and this thread for discussions of the RPCNA.

PuritanCovenanter

Staff member
Originally posted by xcrunner12
I am talking about 2nd RP on Michigan Rd.
I was spent some great discipleship time with the Senior Pastor Roy Blackwood. It was some of the best growth in my Christian walk. I owe him a great deal for what he taught me. His words still come back to me and teach me stuff that I didn't catch on to the first time around.

Here is a pic of Dr. Roy Blackwood and Margie. They are the coolest.

Status
Not open for further replies.