An Unusual Real Estate Agent

Discussion in 'General discussions' started by bookslover, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bookslover

bookslover Puritan Board Doctor

A guy was passing out flyers for a real estate agency on our street today (we get a lot of those; business must be booming). At the bottom of the flyer was the real estate agent's name: Lucifer Morningstar (!!!!)

2. Edward

Edward Puritan Board Doctor

:eek:

3. ZackF

ZackF Puritan Board Graduate

Whoa! Maybe taking on a self-given nickname like “Luke” would be good for business.

https://lucifer.fandom.com/wiki/Lucifer_Morningstar

4. Ryan&Amber2013

Ryan&Amber2013 Puritan Board Junior

I wouldn't want to do business with the father of lies. Us humans are bad enough with business ethics.

5. arapahoepark

arapahoepark Puritan Board Graduate

Well, housing is tanking again...

6. JTB.SDG

JTB.SDG Puritan Board Sophomore

What a testimony if he comes to faith.

7. bookslover

bookslover Puritan Board Doctor

I'm not convinced it's his real name. I wonder what it says on his birth certificate? And, if it's not his real name, why would he choose that particular moniker, especially when going into business?

8. hammondjones

hammondjones Puritan Board Sophomore

Was he roaming through the neighborhood, and walking back and forth in it? Might be looking for a new job.

9. Edward

Edward Puritan Board Doctor

You aren't just trying to make me feel good, are you? My barber did mention recently that multi-family foreclosures were up and I saw where a local mortgage servicer was looking for a good sized legal team for a project - could mean they are wanting to check if the mortgages and promissory notes are signed this time around.

I was thinking that "they" were planning on tanking the economy just before the 2020 elections, but "they" may be on an earlier timetable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.