An Important Message from A Puritan's Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew,

A good message. I think you need to add the support link below to your main page in a prominent manner, e.g., in the sidebar to the left of http://www.apuritansmind.com/. A worker is worthy of his wages, so do not be shy about adding a link asking for support on APM's front door, brother.

I am dealing with some financial issues at present (clients who pay me irregularly), but, the Lord willing, will be returning to your support page http://www.apuritansmind.com/support/ in a week or so to add my regular support to your endeavors.

Matthew,

I have added my regular support. I would also add that we can also help support A Puritan’s Mind by regularly buying newly published puritan works at The Puritan Shop.

Thank you, and for everyone who is praying and supporting APM.

We hit 25% of our goal, and are praying God will provide the rest. Thank you for your prayers so much!

My husband just ordered Mockett's Practical Theology the other day. I am glad to be on your mailing list.

It is a great work you are doing. May the Lord provide in abundance.

Thank you everyone who came in to support A Puritan's Mind.

Our goal, as the APM support page explains, is to hit $2000 in support a month.
We are currently hitting 26% of that.

I am in current need of quite a few pieces of equipment. In terms of some examples, my Apple computer with all the video work is running exceedingly hot. Its 10 years old, and I'm weary that it will soon expire, which will instantly remove my ability to do any video work at all. As a matter of fact, I'm working right now on getting a video series complete this week, and I'm running out of hard drive space, even with my external backup. I'm trying to figure out how to deal with that. Right now, I'm just deleting as much as I can off the computer to make room.
While I was filming one of the lessons, my lighting equipment burned out. And of course it could not have happened at the beginning of the lesson, it had to happen at the end of the lesson. I have to re-tape that. I'm glad there wasn't a fire. Because the halogen camera lamp sounded like it was going to burst into flames. I have some very old (original) equipment I can use from 8 or so years ago, but I need to buy new led lights which are not very expensive, but they wind up being an extra expense I don't have, along with a number of costs that popped up this month for APM that were not budgeted for.

On top of that, I tired to raise the remaining funds I need myself through my secular job which I went back to working from home. Unfortunately, 2 weeks of straight commission work and $0 doesn't go very far. I was exceedingly saddened that my work didn't yield anything in that time frame. I'm going to have to go back to that full time, with no distractions very soon if I can't get ahead of expenses.

I've seen other reformed ministries asking for support, and gaining $60,000 in just a couple of months, looking for more than double that just for the current year. I'm amazed at that. Monies like that would fund APM for years and years.

I'd ask you to pray that God would bring more support for APM, and that whatever door He would open in making all this work with our transition and such, that He would be exceedingly clear as to direction and purpose.

I don't see away to make a onetime donation? You are only accepting monthly commitments?
Terry

If you have PayPal, you can do a "send money" transaction of whatever you'd like. You can use [email protected] as the "sendee".
I'm working on having a one time donation button, but that requires updated paperwork with the government as a 501c3 in Tennessee. I had to register APM there, and now I have to follow their timetable in getting things completed.
So that may take some time to come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back