An Historic Day Today That Should Be Commemorated - Scott&#0

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Today is Scott Bushey's Birthday! Yeah!
I just knew he wanted this posted on the board....

As Strongbad would encourage Homestarrunner -

Over the hill? Not really. He is only 56 today. I wouldn't say that is over the hill. He looks like this: :geezer:
But I think over the hill is a stretch. maybe he needs a walker, but lots of people need walkers. That doesn't mean you're over the hill. EVERYONE wish Scott a Happy 56th Birthday! He's almost eligible to tap into his social security! (hehehehe) :biggrin:

Let me tell you a little birthday story about Scott. He was at work, and someone said "You don't look 55." Scott, being modest, tried to help this person believe he was not 55, but they said "C'mon," and so they didn't believe him. I mean, just look at him! Anyway, today, officially 56, hopefully those at his job threw him a big party. Tonight, we are going to take Scott to dinner. I think Scott now gets a senior citizen discount for us all - wow! that's a deal.

Don't give up yet my brother! You still have years to go! :tombstone: At least a few....

And a special happy Birthday [in the voice of Strongbad]:

Happy Birth-day to YOU.
Happy Birth-day to YOU.
Happy BIRTH-day dear Scott - who's not over da' hill yet....
Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUU!

Happy 56th birthday partner!! (Don't forget to put in your dentures tonight for supper. I'd hate to see you have to drink broth for dinner, or eat with the poopsmith!)

[img:805ab6f059]http://www.homestarrunner.com/wallpapers/everybody1.jpg[/img:805ab6f059]

Scott,

If it makes you feel any better, sometimes with my 4 little ones, they make me feel like 66.

[Edited on 4-16-2004 by fredtgreco]

[img:0379400a99]http://www.birthday-balloons.com/balloonbouquets/798d.jpg[/img:0379400a99]

56??? Wow, I never would have guessed! He looks so much younger...must be the cigars!

Happy birthday, brother.
Bob

[quote:411fa12071][i:411fa12071]Originally posted by blhowes[/i:411fa12071]
He looks so much younger...must be the cigars!
[/quote:411fa12071]

Yeah. It worked for George Burns...:lb:

At any rate...have a great birthday!
:handshake:
:bs2:

Idon'tbeleiveit.

I fell for the April fools bit ... but 56? I don't believe it. If it's true - good for him. Happy birthday Scott~!

[b:ff22192942]Matthew wrote:[/b:ff22192942]
Tonight, we are going to take Scott to dinner. I think Scott now gets a senior citizen discount for us all - wow! that's a deal.

In the past, you posted jigs that Scott did on special occasions - Thanksgiving and Christmas, I think. Do you think he'll be doing another jig for this occasion for you to record, or... [whispering] do you think he's getting a bit too old for that? [/whispering]

Bob

To be sung to the tune of Happy Birthday!

:guitar::guitar::nopity:

Hippo, Birdie, 2 ewes.
Hippo, Birdie, 2 ewes.
Hippo, Birdie, 2 ewes!

Hippo Birdie 2 EWES.

:bs2:

WOW.

That reminds me, my dad will be 58 in December.

So in honor of your BD, here is a 56 bouncy salute!

That would be 4 of these:

:tank::tank::tank::tank:

firing 14 bouncies a piece, which would look like this:

:gj::gj::gj::gj:
:gj::gj::gj::gj:

A small detachment of Bouncies and their drill instructor in route to the birthday celebration.

:bouncing::bouncing:

:bouncing::bouncing: :hat1:

Whoah! Look what I missed. You guys were having a party while I was out.

Happy Birthday Scott.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back