About printing a book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajay

Puritan Board Freshman
Presently myself and a friend of mine are translating J.C ryle expository thoughts on
Gospel of John in our language.
We completed 10 chapters. I am thinking about
Printing because it is easy to read and to understand. Many pastors from villages are searching for books related to preaching. Verse to verse exposition books are not there in our language. It will be very useful. I am designing website and android app to give this translation
Work for free through online. It cost less.It will help for the people who have some web knowledge. In villages the facility may not be available. I am searching for people who can help in printing
This book. Ideas about how to print for low cost.

Hello Ajay,

You may consider speaking to the people at Chapel Library (www.chapellibrary.org). They print hundreds of books and bookies every year, basically out of their church, and ship them all over the world at no charge to the recipient. I'd imagine they could give you some advice on getting started!

Hello Ajay,

You may consider speaking to the people at Chapel Library (www.chapellibrary.org). They print hundreds of books and bookies every year, basically out of their church, and ship them all over the world at no charge to the recipient. I'd imagine they could give you some advice on getting started!

thank you very much for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back