A Song in Honor of Free Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa... I need a Gin & Tonic and a couple of qualudes!!! What on earth are these people singing!!!

Ahhh man! They clipped off the exciting ending where the dweeb on the left, (whom God gave the freedom to stink up the sanctuary with his lame singing), went into a rousing rendition of "I Did It MY WAY!". The crowd was on their feet with ecstasy. (Then the kid was eaten from the inside by worms. That was a bummer.) :p

I know two kids at that school right now. Makes me want to go down there and kidnap them and then flog thier parents into a stupor.

Where, oh, where is the regurgitation smiley????

Lord, forgive my fellow musicians in their pride and ignorance of Your Holy Scriptures...:banghead:

I was thinking the same thing Joe. It's a dramatic example of the effect of post modern thinking on 'christian' education.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
:barfy: :barfy: :barfy: :barfy:

So..... ummmm... yeah..... hum?

Horrible! Bad doctrine aside I couldn't even get into one verse of the song. After the girl introduced it (which was bad enough) and they started singing I had to turn it off. Even if I was into that kind of music they performed it sooooo badly that if I'd listened to it anymore than I did I would have puked I think.

Wow was that really bad. I'm principally preferring how lame the singing and the music was. The lyrics and arrangement were horrible. I'm sure the person who wrote it claimed: "God placed that song on my heart."

I actually couldn't listen completely through a single verse. Turned it off. Haven't tried Paul's link yet.

Paul, very funny.

Here's my contribution:

[video=youtube;HXYYTYjzfgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXYYTYjzfgg[/video]

Um... yeah.

"I give you freedom; is it yes or no?"

Is it really freedom if I am forced to make a choice?

Good grief...and to think that when my oldest two were babes I was hoping they were go to that school (ducks...sorry, I was raised fundy of that sort). That was terrible. I agree, the intro and the sermon at the end were the two worse parts...the singing was simply horrid.

Why can't they just be honest like [video=youtube;T55jKK8Pt50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55jKK8Pt50[/video]?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back