A Little Nostalgia Here!! Enjoy your faves!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

christiana

Puritan Board Senior
No ordinary jukebox.

Once there, add the site to your Favorites.This one's a keeper!

click on the site below:

Playa Cofi Jukebox - Our Musical Heritage

As you will see when you click on this site, there is a Jukebox- but it is no ordinary jukebox.

It will play all of your favorite songs from 1950 through 1982. Each year has a scroll or drop down box that shows all the great songs for that year. Most years have over 40 songs.

Once you click on a song it will play and when it finishes it automatically plays the next song on the list.

This is really cool. Have fun with it.....!!

It has a volume control which you should use in conjunction with your computers volume control.

One of the best features is that it will play in the background. That means you can be doing other computer work on a different screen. For those not too familiar, just open this Jukebox, start a song list playing THEN open another window in your Browser and use that window to surf the net or whatever while the music plays. I set it up on my desktop as a favorite so all I have to do is click on it and it opens automatically.

This is the great music from the past. No Gangster Rap or other unintelligible garbage that has been foisted on the public with an attempt to pass it off as music. There is also Christmas Music, Movie Themes, Show Tunes and lots of other categories.

This Jukebox plays any popular song from 1950 through 1982. Hundreds if not thousands of hours went into creating it.

This looks like a fun little site. Though it was a bit of an eye sore for me o_O I'm listening to some old TV theme songs right now. Thanks for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back