A Favor to Ask of those who use Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
I have Norton Security. I have a list of allowable sites that I plug in. I only visit those sites and the Security does the rest. I update the list every so often.

I cannot see some of the avatars that people use because they are coming from various sites. those who have avatars on other sites, (pictures in folders you link to) could you post the site in general?

For example - www.whatever.com/mypicture.jpg is the avatar. I just need the www.whatever.com to put in my list.

Thanks all.

this is remotely related to avatars:

I have noticed after a few days my avatar turns into a box with a red "X" in it. Any help?

I'm supposing, Matt, that you don't have any trouble with mine. In my little box it shows Scott's website. Let me know if mine is one of the offending..., no let me say that differently..., one of the ones that doesn't show up. (I don't want to ask for more trouble than is seemly. :D )

[quote:8cc86efa85][i:8cc86efa85]Originally posted by Bladestunner316[/i:8cc86efa85]
does scott bushey's site work :lol: [/quote:8cc86efa85]

Nathan,
No! Scott's site does not [i:8cc86efa85]work[/i:8cc86efa85]; Scott works....and with very little sleep at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back