A Can of RC Sproula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh do you need to increase the demerit points? Taylor has asked how he atones for his transgressions? :D
Basically, I just need to know if I need to make a virtue-signalling tweet, confess my ancestors' sins, or check my privilege. Isn't that how we deal with sin these days? Any and all help is appreciated, brothers.

That’ll be another 7 demerits. Seven, as in the number of perfection/completeness. There are no more demerits left. You are consigned to pbperpetual ignominy.

Basically, I just need to know if I need to make a virtue-signalling tweet, confess my ancestors' sins, or check my privilege. Isn't that how we deal with sin these days? Any and all help is appreciated, brothers.

Don't forget reparations! We accept systematic theology books as the form of reparations.

I gave up fizzy drinks after Christiano Ronaldo pulled his "Drink water!" stunt against Coke during a press conference last summer. So, I won't be drinking the Kool-Aid this time. ;)

They offer special fizzy enhancement now.
I got one of those as a gift, but it came with some kind of weird canister that frightens me a wee bit & somehow brings back memories of hiding under my school desk to ward off nuclear fallout. Sproul would disapprove - I'm pretty sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back