24 hr. Streaming Radio Sola 5 Radio Thanks Mr. Hill Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuritanCovenanter

The Joyful Curmudgeon
Staff member
Bill is working hard at trying to help the body of Christ grow in knowledge. I have greatly benefited from his Covenant Radio Program this past year. I have received a lot of beneficial knowledge and encouragement to walk more upright in mind and heart with the Lord because of the Covenant Radio programs.

Well now he is attempting to have a 24 hr streaming radio program for our benefit. Check it out.

Sola5 Radio

Planned Programming
By sola5 Leave a Comment
Categories: Announcements

Lord willing Sola5 Radio will offer the following segments throughout the week:

AM: Old Testament Sermon/Lecture Series
PM: New Testament Sermon/Lecture Series
Replays of Covenant Radio
Replays of other Reformed Podcasters
Systematic Theology Hour
Church History Hour
Music
Reading of God’s Word (KJV for now)
Do you have suggestions? Fire them off here.

Nov
Sola5 Radio Launches Test Broadcast
By sola5 1 Comment

Sola5 Radio is currently conducting a test to see if it will be possible to stream Reformed material and solid music (classical, jazz, hymns, psalms and contemporary Christian) as well as lectures on a variety of topics pertaining to the historic Christian faith on our current set-up.

This test will run throughout the day on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 from 9:30 AM-4:30 PM ET. Please feel free to leave a comment here (good or bad) as well as suggestions.

If things go well the program will launch 24/7 on Monday, November 23, 2009

To listen LIVE simply go to: LoudCity

Sola5 Radio

Planned Programming Starting 11/23/2009
By sola5 Leave a Comment

Lord willing, this is what the broadcast schedule will look like for Monday, November 23,2009:

All times Eastern

6-8 AM: Bible Reading and Music
8-9 AM: Old Testament Study: The Book of Genesis by Dr. Joel Beeke
9-11 AM: Music
11-12 Noon: Systematic Theology Lectures: Reformed Theology 101 by Greg Cumbee
12-1 PM: Music
1-2 PM: New Testament Study: Book of Romans by Dr. Alan Cairns
2-3 PM: Music
3-4 PM: Church History Lectures: History of the Reformation by Dr. Joe Morecraft
4-5 PM: Music

Right now the plan is to run from 6 AM – 5 PM during Thanksgiving Week (United States). After Thanksgiving Week the broadcast schedule will change to 24/7 (Lord willing).

Again, please offer your thoughts and suggestions.

Folks, I like this station. I hope that Maranatha will have something similar in the future.

Todd told me today is the first full 24 hour day.

Just to set things straight I think I misspoke with Randy... I had said we'd have a "whole day" up, but I was thinking waking hours, not 24 :) We won't go to 24 hours (I dont' think) until 11/30.

Sorry for the confusion - but happy to have y'all listening :)

Todd told me today is the first full 24 hour day.

Just to set things straight I think I misspoke with Randy... I had said we'd have a "whole day" up, but I was thinking waking hours, not 24 :) We won't go to 24 hours (I dont' think) until 11/30.

Sorry for the confusion - but happy to have y'all listening :)

Well, there ya go. Maybe I just assumed you meant 24 hrs. You know how I can be. LOL BTW, I am listening right now to you and Dr. Bacon. Great topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back