Michigan State
at #7 Michigan (GO GREEN!)
#11 Washington
State at Oregon
Stanford at #20 Utah
Kansas State at Texas

Tiebreaker

Pittsburgh at Syracuse 27 - 24

Georgia is certainly on a roll. They went the better part of 8 quarters without giving up any points. And those junkyard dawgs have offensive riffs too!

Georgia is certainly on a roll. They went the better part of 8 quarters without giving up any points. And those junkyard dawgs have offensive riffs too!

I agree... UGA is playing very good football this year. After ISU upset Oklahoma today, while I think PSU will move up to the #3 slot, there is the possibility that UGA might leapfrog into #3. That would be pretty cool.

Gentlemen,

I need someone to take over the pick 'em for this season. Waaaaaaay too much on the plate right now.

Ben - thank you for the 6 weeks you've managed to do this with all that is going on. You've got a major transition going on, so I'm sure that everyone understands your decision. I do hope you'll continue to participate as a player!

I'm willing and able to take over. I'll do it unless someone more willing and able wants to step up. Edward? I think you were #2 last year... and the organizer for it, and I recall it was a wonderfully managed year.

Last edited:
Week Six Results:

Douglas Padgett: 8 :flamingscot::flamingscot:
(Special mention for a perfect score on the tiebreak game, though it wasn't applied as he won outright)

GreenBaggins: 7
Edward: 7
toddpedlar: 6 :flamingscot:
Sola Scriptura: 5
Earl40: 5 :flamingscot:

Last edited:
Week Six Results:

Edward: 8 :flamingscot:
(Wins Tie-breaker, predicting 35-28, for a difference of 12.65, vs. 28-10, for a difference of 19.85)

GreenBaggins: 8
Douglass Padgett: 7 :flamingscot:
toddpedlar: 7 :flamingscot:
Sola Scriptura: 6
Earl40: 6 :flamingscot:

I don't mean to take anything away from Edward, but I'm only counting 7 right for him and GreenBaggins, and I'm counting 8 for myself plus a perfect guess on the score. I'm wondering if you have one of the finals wrong?

I don't mean to take anything away from Edward, but I'm only counting 7 right for him and GreenBaggins, and I'm counting 8 for myself plus a perfect guess on the score. I'm wondering if you have one of the finals wrong?

Certainly possible! I just entered it, so I didn't double check like I did the other backlog weeks. I'm looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back