2016 Reformation Conference - audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaganmarsh

Puritan Board Senior
Greetings PB brethren,

I was privileged to attend the 2016 Reformation Conference hosted by Dr. Brian Cosby at Wayside PCA in Signal Mountain, TN. The subject was "The Legacy of the Puritans," and the speakers were Joel Beeke, Michael Barrett, Charles Barrett, and Brian Cosby. It was an absolute joy to attend.

The conference audio is now available, and I thought some of you may be interested: http://waysidechurch.org/news-events/reformation-conference

Bonus points if you can pick me out in the congregational picture. :lol:

Excellent! I know how I'm spending Saturday, now.

And I'm pretty sure I can tell which one you are ... I've seen your youtube!

By the way, Reagan, is that picture from the Sabbath Service? Did you go to the entire conference?

(To provide context for everyone else, I went to portions of this conference)

Ha ha! I forgot about youtube, Robert; I'm still getting used to our church videoing services. And Tyler, yeah, you have that advantage! :lol:

The picture is from their Sabbath morning worship. Our congregation was gracious and I was able to attend the entire conference. It was such a blessing.

That's great. I'm glad you got to take a break and be the man in the pew for a week.

It is indeed a blessing from time to time. One of the missionaries we support came and preached at my church last week. It was a welcome break in light of my newest child being born the week before.

P.S. The stone walls in that church are beautiful.

That's great. I'm glad you got to take a break and be the man in the pew for a week.

It is indeed a blessing from time to time. One of the missionaries we support came and preached at my church last week. It was a welcome break in light of my newest child being born the week before.

P.S. The stone walls in that church are beautiful.

I was greatly encouraged to be able to receive teaching and to sit under preaching. It also helped Kara (my wife) to get a better grasp on who the Puritans were and why I appreciate them so much.

And yes, that chapel is stunningly beautiful. I thought, "If I pastored in a place like this, I'd often come sit in here as the sun rose or set just to admire." But then, I'm a sucker for old church buildings and often take photos of places we worship when traveling or where I've preached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back